Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Batman: Arkham City


My boyfriend and his friends are gamers... and comic junkies. Combine the two and it's like E3-ComiCon in my house every day. They'd been waiting for the BATMAN: Arkham City game to come out on the playstation 3 forever it seems - well, at least since they finished Arkham Asylum.


I was poking around on Zazzle and wandered across the Batman Logo - you know the one... This one! .

THEM: HEY! WHAT'S THAT?!
ME: What's what? *click**scroll*
THEM: WHAT STOP! GO BACK! CLICK ON THAT! THE BATMAN LOGO!

So I did. We ended up in the DC Comics - BATMAN shop on Zazzle.

It was like taking kids to the mall at Christmas. I want that!


OH, AND THIS!


Hey! BUY ME THIS!


When do you get paid from your Zazzle shop again?

Joker skateboard
Joker by batman
Buy skateboard decks at zazzle.com

You know my birthday is next week, right?


So, the boys are still gushing about the game. And playing it. And yelling at it, because it's harder than Asylum. Or maybe they are just being silly. I still can't believe they rushed to the store at midnight last night to go get it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment